Grow with us.
Interested in joining the Adam Merkel Restaurant team?
Fill out and submit the Employment Application form below after reading our Statement of Values. We will respond to schedule an interview. Thank you for your interest!
Statement of Values
Dear Applicant: Prior to completing the application for employment, please understand that we are very serious about creating a productive working environment for our staff and maintaining the highest levels of quality, service, and attention for our guests. We want you to understand that we also believe in living our values listed below:
• Hospitality – Being welcoming & sensitive to the needs of others, generous, and caring without the expectation of anything in return.
• Respect – Showing very high concern for the dignity of others and being reasonable, inclusive and a good listener.
• Learning and Passion – Pursuing new knowledge, skills, and solutions in the interest of improving, testing what we believe against the evidence and accepting what we could be wrong. We do it because we LOVE what we do!
• Great Attitude – We all have personal issues that affect our lives. Our commitment to our guests and each other on the days we work CANNOT be comprised no matter what. We are here for you if you need time off, the guest is here for a great experience, thus we should not put any burden of our personal lives on them at any time.
• Spirit – Being optimistic, gracious under pressure, striving for perfection and insisting on results, celebrating the wins, having a sense of humor and focusing on the good that surrounds us.
• Courage – Having Integrity, being genuine and transparent, stepping boldly into our zone of challenge, being decisive, owning our mistakes and persisting despite obstacles.
• Cleanliness – Take care of yourself, take care of each other & take care of the restaurant. How we look as a whole make a hug difference to our guest’s experience. (Inside and Out).
• Balance – Acting today with an eye on immediate consequences and the future, exercising common sense and recognizing that success is because of “WE”…not “ME”
Our goal is to be better tomorrow than we are today. If this feels like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.